Here are the instructions for setting up the iPad in Bass 434 to interface with the main screen, and to allow annotation during a Zoom meeting:
1) On both the iPad and the Mac mini, go to yale.zoom.us (the iPad has the Zoom app installed as well)
2) Click on "Join a Meeting"
3) In the box for "Join with Personal Link Name" enter (for both devices): lori.bass.434
4) Share the Mac mini screen with the meeting participants
5) On the iPad, click on the "Annotate" tool.
6) Scribble and annotate to thine heart’s content.
Note that the login times out after 24 hours, a relevant fact for those 25 hour meetings in our future.